Sprinter Repair in [sc:city], [sc:state]
Your Sprinter is the perfect vehicle for deliveries and other commercial uses in Vineland due to the high roof, reliable powertrain, and driver-centric options. You can keep your Sprinter in top condition with some simple maintenance and repairs when they pop up. Choose the reliable and affordable experts at Johnson’s Truck and Auto Repair in Vineland, NJ, for all your Sprinter repairs and servicing,
Johnson’s Truck and Auto Repair Advantage
- Affordable Sprinter Dealership Alternative:We are capable of performing all the same Sprinter repairs as the Dodge/Mercedes dealer without the high prices.
- ASE Certified Technicians:Our technicians are well-versed and well-equipped to perform all Sprinter repairs..
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience:You can trust that our dependable staff will make every visit to our shop a great experience.
- Quality Parts:For long-lasting, quality repairs, we always use OEM or high-grade aftermarket parts and fluids for your Sprinter repairs.
- We Warranty Our Repair:Every Sprinter repair is backed by up to 12-months warranty.
- Local Courtesy Shuttle
- Friends and Family referral program
- Military discount
- Fresh Coffee
We Work on all Sprinter Models
- Sprinter 2500
- Sprinter 3500
- Sprinter Cargo Van
- Sprinter 4×4 models
- Sprinter Crew/Passenger Vans
Our Sprinter Repair Process
If your Sprinter’s shifter is stuck in park, your transmission fluid is leaking or not shifting properly, or the ABS brakes are faulty, we can diagnose and repair it. Our technicians will perform an in-depth diagnosis including a computerized scan and road test to identify the cause of your issues. Once we know the problem, we communicate the information to you in detail along with a repair quote. We will perform the repairs quickly and accurately once we receive your approval.
Our Sprinter repairs and services include:
- Engine Repairs
- Engine Overhauls and Replacements
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Air Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Emissions Repairs
- Front and All wheel alignments
- and more!
First I want to thank you and your friendly helpful staff!! It was so nice to have people treat you as a special customer, and they never met me before! SO thank you for the good, no, EXCELLENT customer service.
- D. H. via AutoVitals Customer Thank You Survey
Read More Reviews