CAT Repair in [sc:city], [sc:state]
CAT is long known to be one of the top-powered heavy-duty engines in its class with highway vehicles propelled by the excellent motors and construction equipment built tough as nails. Whether you drive a CAT truck or a truck equipped with a CAT engine, or operate CAT heavy equipment, performing maintenance and repairs will ensure the longest-lasting use under even the harshest conditions in the northeast.
At Johnson’s Truck and Auto Repair, we are pleased to serve all truck drivers, whether locals or passing through, and offer easy truck access directly off Harding Highway. Enjoy a hot cup of fresh coffee in our waiting lounge, or our courtesy shuttle can take you somewhere nearby, while your truck is being serviced.
Johnson’s Truck and Auto Repair Advantage
- Affordable CAT Dealership Alternative:We supply top-notch CAT repairs at the most reasonable rates
- ASE Certified Technicians:Our technicians bring extensive experience and training in CAT repairs.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience:We strive to ensure your complete satisfaction every time you come see us.
- Quality Parts:All our CAT repairs always use OEM or quality aftermarket parts and fluids for long-lasting repair.
- We Warranty Our Repair:All CAT repairs are backed by up to 12-months warranty for your peace of mind.
- Local Courtesy Shuttle
- Friends and Family referral program
- Military discount
- Fresh Coffee
Our CAT Repair Process
Whether you experience the common DPF issues of the C7 engine, hydraulic leaks on your loader, or a blown head gasket on the C9, we can perform all CAT repairs on all kinds of vehicles. Our process begins with an accurate diagnosis to identify the exact cause of failure. Once the issue has been pinpointed, we let you know the problem along with a detailed quote. We will perform your repairs quickly and efficiently, though only with your expressed approval.
Our CAT repairs and services include:
- CAT Engine Repairs
- Engine Overhauls and Replacements
- DPF System Cleaning and Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Air Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Emissions Repairs
- Urea Injection Repairs
- Front and All wheel alignments
- In-frame overhauls
- and more!
First I want to thank you and your friendly helpful staff!! It was so nice to have people treat you as a special customer, and they never met me before! SO thank you for the good, no, EXCELLENT customer service.
- D. H. via AutoVitals Customer Thank You Survey
Read More Reviews