Freightliner Repair in Vineland, NJ
Johnson’s Truck and Auto Repair Advantage
The Freightliner you drive is as fuel-efficient and economical as possible while operating at peak performance. While it is ideal for use in Cumberland County and all across New Jersey, it will require regular maintenance and repair to keep it going strong. Trust the Freightliner repair experts at Johnson’s Truck and Auto Repair to keep you on the road with affordable, reliable repairs.
- Affordable Freightliner Dealership Alternative:We perform the same repairs and services as the Freightliner dealer at a fraction of the price.
- ASE Certified Technicians:Our experienced technicians fix and repair all medium and heavy-duty vehicles including Freightliner.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience:Expect only friendly, warm service from our staff every visit for a great experience.
- Quality Parts:We always use OEM or top-shelf aftermarket parts and fluids for your Freightliner repairs.
- We Warranty Our Repair:All Freightliner repairs are backed by up to 12-months warranty for your satisfaction.
- Local Courtesy Shuttle
- Friends and Family referral program
- Military discount
- Fresh Coffee
We Work on Older and Newer Freightliner Models
- Century Class
Our Freightliner Repair Process
From the common brake problems on newer Freightliner models to Cascadia cold weather intake manifold pressure sensor issues, we are capable of performing all Freightliner repairs. We start with a comprehensive diagnosis that includes a road test and mechanical inspection along with a computerized scan to determine the exact cause of your concern. Once we’ve identified the issue, we inform you and present a detailed estimate for repair. We proceed with the repairs you authorize us to perform, and only those repairs.
Our Freightliner repairs and services include:
- Engine Repairs
- Engine Overhauls and Replacements
- DPF System Cleaning and Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Air Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Emissions Repairs
- Urea Injection Repairs
- Front and All wheel alignments
- In-frame overhauls
- and more!
Whether you’re a truck driver living nearby or just passing through, we have a comfortable waiting area with fresh coffee while your truck is in for service. We are conveniently located on Harding Highway for easy access.
First I want to thank you and your friendly helpful staff!! It was so nice to have people treat you as a special customer, and they never met me before! SO thank you for the good, no, EXCELLENT customer service.
- D. H. via AutoVitals Customer Thank You Survey
Read More Reviews